Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Do I Really Need to Use Antivirus Software?
08-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Do I Really Need to Use Antivirus Software?
When you are choosing antivirus software, you may have narrowed it down to a few programs, but you aren't sure which ones you should pick. If so, there are a few features of the antivirus programs that you should look at and compare to help with your antivirus decision.

One thing that may be helpful when picking between several antivirus software programs is looking for consumer websites. Typically these websites have already done the reviews of the antivirus software for you, and can show you how various components rate. The only problem with online antivirus comparisons is that the programs you are looking for may not be in their comparison, which leaves you back at square one.

Due to this, you may have to do your own comparison of the antivirus programs, so there are a few things you want to watch and check for with the antivirus programs. You likely will want to load up their websites and find the feature pages for that antivirus, and compare based on that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: Do I Really Need to Use Antivirus Software?
Antivirus is very important for your computer to get protection from viruses. It helps you to protect some useful information stored in the computer. It is also very important to scan e-mails.
06-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Antivirus is the most important for the computer. Without it there may be many problems in computer. Information stored in computer will be lost if there is not antivirus.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2012, 04:20 AM
Yes, You have to installa an Antivirus, Nowadays the viruses are many, and without an Antivirus you will face many problems
I think having an antivirus is a necessity.
09-28-2012, 04:32 AM
Now a days, we are using internet for getting various kind of information. All kind of information support various kind of files and this files can be contain various kind of viruses so that you should install anti-virus so that you can keep your system clean.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Due to increasing number of hackers and various kinds of viruses, Antivirus software has become very essential for every computer. Some best recommended antivirus software by experts are Immunet, AVG, Avast, Avira, Microsoft Security essential, Norton, Kaspersky..etc
12-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Yes… Anti-virus is the most important thing in a computer. To protect the computer from viruses you should use anti-virus software. I think from my experience Kaspersky is the best anti-virus software.
04-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Antivirus provides us Internet security issue like virus attacks and spam email,there are various things to security safeguard measure to thwart and minimize such danger of security protection for PC's.
04-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Check this link to compare test-results of antivirus products.
http://www.av-comparatives.org/comparativesreviews
12-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I think having an antivirus is a necessity. it's very important for computer. It protect the computer from viruses