Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something you should know about phone monitoring software scams.
12-29-2010, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 10:56 AM by stone.)
Something you should know about phone monitoring software scams.
With the demand of mobile spy software growth, many software companies advertise and hype their spy phone software to promote their products; their ads say that mobile spy software supports remote installation, works on any phone model, offers unlimited range blue-tooth spy .etc. Don’t believe those false advertising; they are all scams. Here's a quick guide to the Top 5 scams and schemes you're most likely to encounter when purchasing phone software.

1) Remote installation on the target phone: the biggest fraud in mobile spy software scams is that it claims you need no access to the target phone, which means you can remotely install the software on the target phone. This is unrealistic. After you purchase the so-called remote installable mobile spy software, you will have to physically install it, which would make you feel frustrated. As for spy phone software, there is no technology now achieving remote installation. Keep in mind that you need physically install mobile spy software on the target phone.

2) Spy on any mobile phone: another common trap is that any mobile phone can be supported by mobile software. Never trust those advertisements claiming that phone spy software can work on any cell phone. When purchasing mobile spy software, you should check the phone compatibility. Besides, you should know that when mobile spy phone software works on the target the phone, it requires that the target phone has internet available to upload the logs data to your online account of your spy phone software. It means that not all phones can be supported by the mobile spy software. You should check the target phone compatibility and the internet connection.

3) Offer free version or absolutely free phone spy software: you may find some ads showing that there is completely free spy phone software. Pay attention to this, it may be a scheme. As we know, there’s no totally free phone spy software on the market now; even though only a few software companies offer a short time free trial, you may pay to use it when the free trial expires. Those totally free version software may be virus. Don’t be trapped.

4) Achieve monitoring purposes via phone number: some software suppliers claim that you can spy on the target mobile phone only if you know the phone number. It is also a snare. Phone number can be used to check the phone number attribution from the Internet, or the police can use certain professional system to trace the location of the phone by the number. To achieve monitoring plan, you need to install mobile spy software on the phone you want to spy on.

5) Provide unlimited range blue-tooth spy software: we know that blue-tooth is a short-range technology for wireless communication. Cell phones can be connected via blue-tooth in a short-range, not long range, even not anywhere. So those ads saying that blue-tooth spy software has unlimited range or can spy on the phone from anywhere is fake.

Hope that can help you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 07:41 PM
RE: Something you should know about phone monitoring software scams.
I think it enough information about phone monitoring software scams.Thanks for sharing !!
04-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Once you clearly know your needs, it becomes easy to find out the best mobile software through analyzing their features, all brand offers. Here are some of the features which you should look out for while choosing the best mobile spy software.
04-24-2012, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2012 01:35 PM by BlueRose.)
It is very cool, stone.
Thank you. It is useful for me.
By the way, I never trust the so called free spy tools. As far as I am concerned, they are always not safe to use.
04-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Great read. Though this kind of scam isn't really common here in my place as we're kind of behind technology lol.

I just want to ask, how do they market these things and what do they claim the "software" can do? Like, can it monitor what text was being sent from the phone, or to what number it recently called etc. I hope someone could give an example.

Telecom companies here offer this service where you can track a person's location by the phone's number alone, though there are still processes to allow the other phone to track it. Not exactly scam, and I have no idea yet on how to use that, but borrowing a phone isn't really a hard thing to do. Quite a help for stalkers lol. Tongue
05-06-2012, 03:59 AM
It is useful for me.
By the way, I never trust the so called free spy tools.Not exactly scam, and I have no idea yet on how to use that, but borrowing a phone isn't really a hard thing to do. Quite a help for stalkers lol.
08-15-2013, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 06:33 PM by brownjason.)
Thanks for your information about phone monitoring software scams, and i think people who wanna use monitoring software should master the features and functions of the program first. If you wanna know more about this, you can visit anykeylogger.
08-16-2013, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 06:15 PM by BoyceNoun.)
(12-29-2010 04:52 PM)stone Wrote:  With the demand of mobile spy software growth, many software companies advertise and hype their spy phone software to promote their products; their ads say that mobile spy software supports remote installation, works on any phone model, offers unlimited range blue-tooth spy .etc. Don’t believe those false advertising; they are all scams. Here's a quick guide to the Top 5 scams and schemes you're most likely to encounter when purchasing phone software.

1) Remote installation on the target phone: the biggest fraud in mobile spy software scams is that it claims you need no access to the target phone, which means you can remotely install the software on the target phone. This is unrealistic. After you purchase the so-called remote installable mobile spy software, you will have to physically install it, which would make you feel frustrated. As for spy phone software, there is no technology now achieving remote installation. Keep in mind that you need physically install mobile spy software on the target phone.

2) Spy on any mobile phone: another common trap is that any mobile phone can be supported by mobile software. Never trust those advertisements claiming that phone spy software can work on any cell phone. When purchasing mobile spy software, you should check the phone compatibility. Besides, you should know that when mobile spy phone software works on the target the phone, it requires that the target phone has internet available to upload the logs data to your online account of your spy phone software. It means that not all phones can be supported by the mobile spy software. You should check the target phone compatibility and the internet connection.

3) Offer free version or absolutely free phone spy software: you may find some ads showing that there is completely free spy phone software. Pay attention to this, it may be a scheme. As we know, there’s no totally free phone spy software on the market now; even though only a few software companies offer a short time free trial, you may pay to use it when the free trial expires. Those totally free version software may be virus. Don’t be trapped.

4) Achieve monitoring purposes via phone number: some software suppliers claim that you can spy on the target mobile phone only if you know the phone number. It is also a snare. Phone number can be used to check the phone number attribution from the Internet, or the police can use certain professional system to trace the location of the phone by the number. To achieve monitoring plan, you need to install mobile spy software on the phone you want to spy on.

5) Provide unlimited range blue-tooth spy software: we know that blue-tooth is a short-range technology for wireless communication. Cell phones can be connected via blue-tooth in a short-range, not long range, even not anywhere. So those ads saying that blue-tooth spy software has unlimited range or can spy on the phone from anywhere is fake.

Hope that can help you.

I just hate those who talking out loud in the church, Can I use a cell phone jammer disable their phones?
08-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Quote:I just hate those who talking out loud in the church, Can I use a cell phone signal jammer disable their phones?

Yes, but i dont think it's legal.
09-09-2013, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 08:25 PM by v011arro.)
(08-16-2013 11:08 PM)Golempie Wrote:  
Quote:I just hate those who talking out loud in the church, Can I use a cell phone signal jammer disable their phones?

Yes, but i dont think it's legal.
Use cell phone jammer only with autorized permission, or you will get yourself into trouble.