Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Help! How I Can Get Rid of Multiple Ads?
03-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Help! How I Can Get Rid of Multiple Ads?
I am newbie. Someone please help! SadI recently got a virus on my computer that causes multiple ad's on several tabs in IE and Foxfire to pop up, by the time i close them more have appeared. I have downloaded every virus scanner i can find and nothing is helping! If anyone knows how I can get rid of this, please help!!

Its called a trojan generic kao i believe. thats what AVG told me. I have tried to remove it through there but it keeps coming back!

Thanks!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: Help! How I Can Get Rid of Multiple Ads?
Trojan generic Kao? I never meet that, but you can change a browser or change other antiadware softwares. Maybe, AVG is not the best choice to resolve your annoyance.
03-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Have you tried booting up in safe mode and running a thorough scan with Super Antispyware? What primary antivirus are you using in your system?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2012, 01:43 PM
(03-08-2012 09:46 PM)Aakash Wrote:  Have you tried booting up in safe mode and running a thorough scan with Super Antispyware? What primary antivirus are you using in your system?

Hi, akash, Thanks for your advice. I have sucessed in completely removing these adwares from my computer. I used the antispyware called anvi smart defender from anvisoft. I have changed avg to install anvi smart defender.
03-10-2012, 02:33 AM
That's great to hear Venda. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed