Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DS-Games
01-09-2010, 03:41 PM
DS-Games
The world is full of different games, and gaming in itself is a different world altogether. It has its own fun, excitement and enthusiasm, which is incomparable to other forms of entertainment. And this holds true, especially in the case of Nintendo DS games, which have created a roar worldwide. They have a larger fan following than even Brad Pitt could manage!

Since the time the Nintendo gaming console has hit the market, the gaming experience has completely transformed. Not only do we see a greater variety in games, but we also have better graphics and facilities of multi-player games. Nintendo
games give an ultimately enchanting experience to a gamer, such that you are sure to be hooked on to it!

One of the key features of DS games is interactivity. The games engage and involve the player in an excellent way, and this is what sets them apart from all other sorts of games available in the market. They have interesting stimulating and role playing aspects which are enjoyed by both kids and adults alike.

All DS games can be previewed from Nintendo’s Wii channel, on the main menu. The channel gives out previews of all games, and also updates on the new DS games being launched. This way, the gamer is guaranteed full knowledge of the recent developments.

Some of the most famous Nintendo DS games include Guitar Hero and Mario Kart. Other games such as the Legend of Zelda- Phantom Hour Glass and Battles of Prince of Persia are also quite famous.

When buying DS games, certain things need to be kept in mind. One should always check on points such as reviews, rankings, number of players etc. Reviews by existing customers of the games, and rankings of DS games on the internet and other media such as newspapers and magazines help in the selection of good games.
lovejenete
Also check on whether the DS games you are planning to buy are suited for Wi-Fi connectivity. Moreover, there can be differences in the prices of DS games with different dealers. Hence, always do a comprehensive check with all dealers to compare prices before buying DS games.

Nintendo DS games are also known for their 3D graphics, and brilliant virtual environment. Again, user reviews and other information sources available help to know which DS games offer a better experience than the others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2010, 08:49 PM
RE: DS-Games
The best thing about the game is, it can gives you the fun and excitement and at the same time you can learn lots of things from it. This game is almost same like I am thinking so I play it all the time and I become the master of it also.
01-18-2011, 07:40 AM
I played the DS game. These graphs games truly remarkable. My favorite game Dragon Quest IX DS. Good graphics and beautiful part of this game This game is for you.
02-09-2011, 04:54 AM
All DS games can be previewed by Nintendo Wii Channel, the main menu. The channel is to provide overviews of each game, and also updates on the DS game is launched. In this way, the reader is guaranteed to the extent of recent developments.
02-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Given all the games of the channel interface, and also on the new DS game update is starting. In this way, the player is to ensure that recent developments in the full knowledge. They have exciting and interesting role-playing is composed of two aspects of children and adults enjoy the same. Everyone should always check, such as comments, ranking points, the quantity of players.
03-28-2011, 02:58 PM
You have such a nice information and here is some of best games of DS,
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Dragon Quest 9
Final Fantasy 4
04-07-2011, 12:42 AM
I really like DS games. It is amazing and fantastic for graphics. DS games give me a excitement. My favourite DS games are below:
1.Mario Kart DS
2.Tetris DS
3.Pokemon Platinum Version
4.Scribblenauts
5.Star Wars The Force Unleashed
04-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Nice share and here i would like to share some Most Wanted games on DS,
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Infinite Space
Mario & Luigi 3
Pokemon Platinum
Phantasy Star Zero
04-14-2011, 03:03 PM
I am a big fan of DS games,
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Star Wars The Force Unleashed are my favorite games.