Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World best antivirus(Free)
02-04-2011, 05:04 AM
RE: World best antivirus(Free)
I am very much impressed by your information that was given for best antivirus free. I am very much thankful to you for giving a very nice and a beneficial thing. It is also beneficial to me as well as for others who wants to know about this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2011, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2012 11:38 PM by barneskapa47.)
I like kaspersky but whenever I install,it increases the starting time of my pc. I consider Nod 32 is best anti virus that does not effect starting speed and also give maximum security to my pc
-------------------------------------
03-01-2011, 11:34 PM
I have used Kaspersky for 3 years and found them to be excellent. Not only is an excellent program but Kaspersky is best used in 20 years of professional involvement. Never had I waited more than an hour or so for a full answer and solution to any problem.
03-04-2011, 03:54 AM
There are many free antivirus programs are available here. They are as under:-
1. Norton security.
2. AVG Free.
3. Avast.
03-07-2011, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 04:12 PM by katchmart.)
I use Kaspersky for 3 years and found to be excellent. Not only software, but the Kaspersky forum is the best I've used in over 1 years of professional involvement in computing. Never waited more than an hour or more for a complete answer and solution to any problem.
03-21-2011, 07:40 PM
In my opinion, Norton Antivirus program is the worlds best antivirus, however, its not free. AVG is the best free antivirus and millions of people around the world use AVG Anti-Virus Free for their basic online activities.
04-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Norton Antivirus 2011 :-Antivirus and antispyware protection for your computer.Protection against dangerous bots while surfing the web.
04-08-2011, 02:25 AM
The best and advanced anti virus software are as follows:-
1. McAfee VirusScan.
2. ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
3. HandyBits.
4. F-Secure.
5. Symantec Security Check.
04-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Anti virus is protect your computer from harmful viruses, there are many anti viruses are available in the market like avira ,kesper sky,NOD 32,symentec,quick heal etc, but the best anti virus is kesper sky antivirus for your PC,this the best anti virus in the world.
04-20-2011, 06:43 PM
I am not really impress with Kaspersky, yes its good but not totally. I would prefer more on AVG.