Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World best antivirus(Free)
01-10-2010, 05:38 AM
World best antivirus(Free)
What's New features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 9.0 :

· Advanced damage clean-up (against Spyware)
· Check new and changed files option
· HTTP, IMAP and NNTP traffic check
· ODS Scan suspend technology (when user-activity is detected)
· Startup Scan with updateable database
· Differential update (further reduction of the AV database update size)
· Script-Checker with Internet Explorer GUI plug-in
· New scan scope: Scan Critical Areas task
· Scan Startup Objects – full control of the task execution
· TheBat! plugin
· Ban-list of blocked computers by IDS subsystem (with un-block feature)
• Bug Fixed :
· Problem with system instability after long period of program operation has been fixed.
· Error causing BSOD while updating the emulator driver has been fixed.
· Pop-up message in the URL checking module has been fixed (for the Spanish version).
· Problem with pausing the scan task while third party programs are running in full-screen mode has been fixed.
· Problem with the update task freezing at system startup has been fixed.
· Vulnerability that allowed disabling of computer protection using an external script has been eliminated.
· Driver crash in rare cases while processing a write operation has been fixed.
· Crash while processing data incompliant with the protocol of Mail.Ru Agent has been fixed.
scanwith.com/download/Kaspersky_Anti-Virus.htm

Would you be my valentine ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2010, 10:50 PM
RE: World best antivirus(Free)
Virus protection is serious business these days. All it takes is one password stealing virus to compromise your bank accounts and other financial accounts and leave you open for identity theft. That is why you need the best antivirus software for your computer. The good news is that the best antivirus software is free for home use and as good as any antivirus you can buy. I suggest Avira Personal Free Antivirus. Avira is another one of the best free antivirus products, but it is not as full featured as Avast. The free version of Avira doesn't claim to protect against spyware, but I believe there is some crossover between what is defined as a virus and as spyware.

Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
06-18-2010, 03:23 PM
I have used Kaspersky for 3 years and have found it to be excellent. Not only is the software excellent but the Kaspersky forum is the best I have used in 20+ years of professional involvement in IT. I have never waited more than an hour or so for a complete answer and solution to any problem.
07-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Antivirus software is an essential level of protection from a number of viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, dialers, keyloggers and rootkits infections. Traditionally, antivirus software just found your virus and spyware removers spyware, but now the line between viruses and spyware removal is unclear. Most existing anti-virus is at least fairly good detection rate for all forms of malware. Malware includes viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, dialers, keyloggers and rootkits threats to perform malicious actions on your computer. With the huge increase in malicious software, antivirus software can not keep to take over. But most of the real-time anti-virus uses a lot of system resources, can lead to conflicts and even reduce protection. So I suggest you choose only one real-time virus protection. Instead, you can increase your security with other security software.
08-10-2010, 12:47 AM
I am using Quick Heal Anti-virus 2010. Its best because it protects your pc from the threats, malware and un-wanted files/folders. There is no problem to use it. I like it. It provide very powerful security of your computer.
08-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Comodo Antivirus is the best free anti virus software. Comodo Security Solutions is an excellent and very effective program. It protects against the threat from various sources, such as programs of most of the best free antivirus on that list. It can work on Windows 7/Vista and Windows XP.
11-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Avast and Avira (free). I used both for years and have no complaints. update them before running them. Every time someone tries to attack my computer, even when I am not near that because I know that because it sounds.
12-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Here are several best free antivirus programs which are vital in protecting your computer from virus such as Avira AntiVir, Microsoft Security Essentials, Avast! Free Antivirus, AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition, and many more.
12-24-2010, 05:20 AM
No. and the information which you have given for anti viruses are nice also beneficial for me and also for others who wants to know about this. I liked and very much impressed by this. I want to use this while there is an virus problem in my Pc.
01-31-2011, 04:35 PM
You can download from here norton 2011 security it updates in a new version and comes with new and advance technology to get rid of any type of viruses and spywares!!