Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is best software to remove antivirus .?
04-01-2012, 06:33 PM
What is best software to remove antivirus .?
I have purchased new laptop and want to install best antivirus software so, What is best software to remove antivirus .?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2012, 01:39 AM
RE: What is best software to remove antivirus .?
There is no such as one best software to protect you machine from antiviruses. It all depends on your requirements, how you operate your machine while you're connected online and how security conscious you are. As for most of the cases, Kaspersky antivirus is good one to protect your computer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
You can either go for free anti-virus or purchase one.I find AVG and Avast free versions ok. If you are to purchase one, Mcafee or Kaspersky are great.
06-06-2012, 07:29 AM
I have Avast on my system from years ago and I'm definitely happy with it and the user can do a free registration and then have the program.
Have a try with Kaspersky but not really happy how it works. I had a scan later with other antivirus and found a lot of trojans although the Kaspersky was enabled and worked...So this is my experience.
07-11-2012, 07:25 PM
According to me quick heal is the best anti virus software to remove software from your pc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2012, 03:51 PM
In my opinion you should opt for Immunet Plus, it is fast, light, inexpensive antivirus program.