Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I may have a virus?
04-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I think I may have a virus?
Hi, when I type my passwords into a browser it wont accept the password, even though its correct. I then have to type it two or three more times, then it does accept it. It occurs in any browser I open, IE, google chrome, opera, etc. Do you guys think i have a virus?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2012, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2012 05:46 PM by Spessard9.)
RE: I think I may have a virus?
I can say there's Virus on it, i can also say that can't be..have you tried fixing it on the other way? Or are your Firewalls are On, your windows security?
08-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Hello, may be it's a virus and may be it's an other issue, So I advice you to turn on your firewall and to have an Antivirus
I recommand Kaspersky Pure, it is the best for me and it can fix these problems. Wink
08-30-2012, 03:54 AM
What,s about your Firewall. Are you using any anti-virus? Then scan your full system, hope your anti virus will get if any virus attacked happen.
Everything is Ok.Then check for other issue.When typing your password care about Caps lock.
09-06-2012, 02:13 AM
When this happens to me sometimes I try to clear my browser's history, cache, cookies, etc. then restart my browser and everything goes well already. Enabling firewall can also help.
09-18-2012, 09:34 PM
it is highly likely that you have miss typed your password. try resetting it if possible. and always make sure you caps lock is on or nor
05-23-2013, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2013 03:47 PM by markshoney.)
you can use your "own" security system, similar to that used by banks, just intalling a "virtual keyboard" program. When you run this kind of programs, you´ll see a virtual keyboard on your screen, so you can "click" your passwords instead of typing them.
07-26-2013, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 06:26 PM by martincrow.)
You should clean your browsing history, this problem may be comes from free antivirus, if your antivirus is not register or it has out of date so you have to face this problem, few months ago i have also faced when my antivirus out of date than i get many warnings but i ignored it after that i was trying login but i can't, these says untrusted connection, i don't know the technical issue but when i update my virus i don't get this problem again.
09-20-2013, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 07:37 PM by Alyssa05.)
Well, from the description you've provided there is no sign that this occur due to virus. This may be due to malfunction or typing alphanumeric with capital or small one... !!!!!!!!
11-25-2013, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 08:52 PM by rebamarvin.)
i have everything installed fine i can even see other peoples names on the server connecting screen but when i am in game i dont see anyone.me and a friend on the same server could not see each other at all. has anyone else had this prob?

--------------------------
test-Inside test-Inside
bomber jacket, motorcycle jackets, leather jackets - leather jackets bomber jacket, motorcycle jackets, leather jackets - leather jackets
asvab test asvab test
hr certification hr certification