Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Linux vs Windows 7
12-26-2011, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 09:00 PM by stillballs.)
RE: Linux vs Windows 7
I mean windows. because more people use Windows, so in the event you have a query about this, more people will use for you, and most of the programs carried out, are made for windows, since most users are on Windows or Mac.
I mean windows. because more people use Windows, so in the event you have a query about this, more people will use for you, and most of the programs carried out, are made for windows, since most users are on Windows or Mac.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2012, 12:28 PM
For me windows 7 really satisfied me with the upgrade features overall operational enhancements with good networking features, better looks and more stability and it is safer and secure browsing, networking, retrieving and saving of data besides offering great tools for entertainment.Wink
01-06-2012, 05:36 PM
(12-06-2010 05:31 PM)mario25 Wrote:  I amusing windows seven and i am quite satisfied with it

Me too... Totally agree.Big Grin
01-13-2012, 07:56 PM
I mean windows. because more people use Windows, so in case you have a query about this, more people will use for you, & most of the programs carried out, are made for windows, since most users are on Windows or Mac.
01-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Windows 7 is better than Linux because Linux is not much success as Windows 7. Because the operating knowledge required for Linux is more than the Windows 7.
02-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Window 7 is best operating systems rather than linux. Its current release of Microsoft Windows. In this operating technique they can use more high definition & high resolution graphics. It Find information to repositories, including Share Point sites and user interface.
03-13-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 03:54 PM by prctshplc.)
As per my experience Windows 7 is much better. Taskbar and window organization tweaks are pleasant. The excessive right edge of the Taskbar now sports a kind of nub; however over it, and open windows become transparent, revealing the desktop below.
Windows 7's Taskbar and window organization tweaks are pleasant. The excessive right edge of the Taskbar now sports a kind of nub; however over it, and open windows become transparent, revealing the desktop below.
03-30-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2012 09:10 PM by GildaZamora.)
There are pros and cons of each OS.
Windows 7 is popular and one can play various PC games on it.
Linux is free and safe however it's rather hard to deal with to me.
07-20-2012, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2012 10:35 PM by HenryGomez.)
I use windows 7 operating system for my office work. It has good update features, it works smoothly and also it is user friendly rather than other operating systems.
07-24-2012, 05:28 PM
I have never try Linux because I am using Windows 7 ever since. And its giving me satisfaction since then, I can do all my work free from hassles.Its perfect for me. Smile