Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS3 Slim Features
11-17-2009, 06:58 PM
PS3 Slim Features
Hi,
* PlayStation Network membership
* Includes PlayStation 3 80 GB system, Dualshock 3 wireless controller, and free
* Internet ready Wi-Fi
* Built-in Blu-ray player to give you the best high-definition viewing experience and pristine picture quality
* 80 GB of hard disk storage for all your games, music, videos, and photos
* Play your entire catalog of CDs and DVDs
* The new PS3 system will focus on delivering games and other entertainment content
* PS3 system software update version 3.00 via XMB (XrossMediaBar)
* Vertical Stand for new PS3 (CECH-2000)
* "Deep Colour" and "x.v.Colour (xvYCC)" defined by HDMI ver.1.3a are supported.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2010, 08:53 PM
RE: PS3 Slim Features
The only thing I love about this game is the theme because I love these kind of games and the bonus about this game is the graphics quality and the sound effects. Actually I have played this game in my X-Box with the Home theater system. So it is the rocking experience for me.
02-02-2011, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 05:46 PM by jhonas.)
Thanks for sharing ,it very interesting !!
02-08-2011, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 04:05 PM by vancuper.)
Ps3 is a Game Console. Ps3 means Play Station 3. PS3 have the best stuff and they do stuff to the images to make them look better. Play Station 3 is a graphical powerhouse, with a cutting-edge Cell processor and a customized Nvidia graphics chip.
02-11-2011, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 09:07 PM by meganarnold.)
They are both good consoles, but most people tend to buy one or the other and not both. Therefore, a decision to make about which console is better suited to individual needs and circumstances.