Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Practices for computer security
05-17-2012, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 05:29 AM by g.bialecki.)
RE: Practices for computer security
My name is Grzegorz Bialecki. I'm assistant of Hakin9 Magazin editor. We are looking for authors who could write for us about crypthography. Would you like to get more details? Write me back as soon as it possible on {grzegorz.bialecki[at]software.com.pl}
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 05:09 PM by shanealbertt.)
According to me, Practices for computers is most necessary and important for every one who use computers regularly, Computer Security is Very Needed Now-a-Days. If We Can't Take Care Then The Virus will Effect Out Data. User Should have to install a Anti-virus. It should be updated as per the Time. Don't Install a Some Unknown Software.
09-01-2012, 01:15 AM
The huge wellness enterprise in The state of utah had two of its hosts compromised into. Over 100,000 individual information were taken. The OCR discovered that appropriate protection stages were not in position when the hosts were set up. The situation is still awaiting.
09-12-2012, 02:57 AM
Anti-Spyware is third party software that regularly watches over the os. It also tests the program regularly or pre-specified durations such as every time the program shoes or closes down.
07-08-2016, 10:02 PM
There are so many securities of computer can be performed some of steps for computer protection such as Keep your os and Web browser up-to-date, and learn about their protection measures, Keep your security passwords safe, secure, and strong.