Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Antivirus and Anti-spyware protections misses Trojans
04-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Antivirus and Anti-spyware protections misses Trojans
Hi everyone,

We have implemented SEP 11 in our company, because of technical purposes, we use SEP Client Managed with Antivirus and Ani-spyware module enable. Other modules are disabled.

The point is, sometimes users get files with viruses downloaded to their station, and the antivirus do not get it, neither automatically, nor manually submitting the file to be inspected.

Files infected with Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Delf.uze , for example, are ignored by SEP 11. (i know this because i sent the file to be analyzed by Kaspersky File Scanner)

Maybe my configuration needs some adjustments, or maybe i am missing something... any clue ?

Thanks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Antivirus and Anti-spyware protections misses Trojans
I think your system needs some configuration adjustments, or you must try to use a more effective antivirus and antispyware in your system, i recommend you to buy norton antivirus 2011, it provide the complete protection from virus,worms,trojans and spywares.it will Updates automatically and provides complete protection against recent and more potent web threats.it can surely solve your problem.
01-08-2011, 05:38 AM
RE: Antivirus and Anti-spyware protections misses Trojans
I will explain how to use anti-virus program to protect the entire network segment: for example a company. My work in the company, we have been continuously issues and viruses, spyware and Trojans, so we need a global change, our protection systems to cope with the infection. It provides complete protection from viruses, worms, Trojans, and spywares.it will automatically update, and provide complete protection against the recent and more effective network threats.it will be able to solve your problem.