Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Antivirus For 2010
05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Best Antivirus For 2010
Following List may help you to prevent from the viruses.
Norton Antivirus 2010
norton-antivirus-2010-screenshotThis new Antiviru from Norton is a great tool for effective, fast and reliable protection from all kind of malicious programs. It is developed using a combination of multilayer technologies to achieve best performance and security of your system against all viruses and malicious files. Norton Antiviru 2010 comes with features including
1. Best Proactive Protection.
2. Web attack defense and automatic updates even after every 15 minutes.
3. Two way firewall with advance virus detection.
4. Mapping of all small wireless networks.
5. Automatic storage of important files and personal date.
6. Auto fix Technology
7. Monitoring all registry and process changes.
Besides all these options Norton Internet Worm Protection keeps your system safe while you use internet, as it blocks all sophisticated viruses before they enter your system.

Panda Antivirus Pro 2010
personal_antivirusPanda Antiviru 2010 is the most expencive in my list but is most efficient antivirus program because of its new ultra-fast engine. With its SmartClean technology, it as estimated that this Panda release is about 30% more faster than its predecessors and is a good antivirus for Windows based systems. Its key features include
1. Impressive interface.
2. Anti-Malware engine with auto virus detection and elemenation.
3. Intrusion prevention feature enables safe and secure internet browsing.
4. Identity protection with anti-banking trojans engine.
5. Personal Firewall provides safety against hacker attacks and internet borne worms.
6. Web-Filter for internet security.
With new user interface and registeration process Panda provides better customer support and after sale services.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus
nod32-antivirus-2009This new release from NOD Antivirus is one of the reliable tool for home and small office users. Whether you have to deal with common viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing or any other malicious files ESET NOD 32 is the one stop shop. Besides sommon features some other important ones are
1. Security against collecting and forwarding confidential data.
2. Best protection against zero-day attacks and threats.
3. Accurate, Fast and Efficient protection without compromising reliability.
4. Layered approach of protection with email scanning.
Some intelligent malicious files disable your system security before attack, ESET NOD 32 with its built-in self defense technology smartly handles such malicious activities. But all this comes at the expanse of your system recourses as it comparatively consumes more recourses, but looking at the extra features it provides, allocating some part of your available system recourses is not a bad deal.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
kaspersky-anti-virus-2010Kaspersky is among top antivirus programs is a good solution for protection against all kinds of threats, malicious data files and monitors users activities to prevent any threating activity by any user application. Along with all top of the line features provided in previous releases Kespersky 2010 provides
1. Self protection with intelligent analyzer.
2. Automatic Scanning of local files and network traffic.
3. Improved User Interface with customize option.
4. Built-in system restore option.
5. Support for email NNTP and IMA protocol checking.
6. Support for windows Xp and Vista.
Kespersky like other antivirus programs, provides email, chat and toll free calling access for live technical support.

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.
Find all posts by this user
06-02-2010, 03:45 PM
RE: Best Antivirus For 2010
Well I prefer Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 as it provides all-around protection from a number of threats. The interface and tools are advanced as well as straightforward. Price is also decent for the 3-user license. This antivirus power-house has more security when compared to similar security software, and is a good option for both beginners and security experts.
08-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I use Norton Anti-virus Too!.No problems at all, as far as I can tell. I just bought a laptop - which has Norton 360 so it will be interesting to compare.
I predict that you will not get a response for a single product, though! Good luck!
08-22-2010, 02:39 AM
For me the best Anti virus software is AVG Anti virus,i have using it from the couple of years still didn't face out any problem.More than that it's totally free and you will easily get update through the Net.
09-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Trend Micro Antivirus is a Japanese company. Recently launched its new antivirus program, which includes several interesting features. Trend Micro, like their peers, protects you from viruses, worms, Trojans, and security threats. It offers an excellent anti-virus on your computer. You can block viral infection via e-mail and virus signature updates automatically.
09-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I use Avast! Antivirus Free 5.0. The new version was published on their website. It is known freeware. You can register with a registration key avast recive website. They provide timely updates (small size, ie. KB century. What is helpful for people with internet plans). But I think that the Kaspersky is the best since a long time and having the good virus detection ratio.
09-24-2010, 04:39 AM
Best Antivirus For 2010 :

- Shield Deluxe
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Norton Antivirus 2010
- Panda Antivirus Pro 2011
- ZoneAlarm Anti-virus 2010
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011
10-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Every year, antivirus software developers compete against each other to claim the title of best antivirus software.I prefer Norton antivirus for my computer.antivirus protection against current and future malicious programs. but you have to update some day to day or weekly.
10-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Recently I purchased ESET's antivirus I am very satisfied with it. I tried installing other software, but the computer run very slowly
10-30-2010, 04:11 AM
The Best Antivirus of 2010 are:->
CyberDefender ,
Panda Security ,
Webroot ,
ESET....
Thread Closed