Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Total Video Converter 3.50 Full Version
12-19-2010, 03:22 AM

[Image: Video_Converters-Total_Video_Conver.jpg]

E.M. Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and audio formats. The software is designed to convert video for your mobile video player as 3gp, mp4, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone etc and also VCD or DVD player, XBOX360.

Total Video Converter converts all video files to 3GP, MP4, PSP, iPod, SWF, FLV, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD, VCD, AVI. Total Video Converter is a complete solution for video conversion which supports reading, playing all kinds of video and audio formats and converting them to the popular video formats. Total Video Converter includes a powerful media conversion engine internally so that you can convert media files with very fast speed.
New Total Video Converter 3.50 let you experience Unparalleled High-Definition movie. It is the best and unique software today with incomparable support for converting and burning video to AVCHD disc which can work on PS3 and Blu-ray player. Meanwhile, it supports for converting and burning video to HD formats like H.264 TS, Mpeg-2 TS, WMV-HD, MKV-HD, DivX-HD, Divx-HD, MOV-HD, FLV-HD and MP4-HD.

What's new in this version:

Version 3.50 adds suppot Convert and burn video to AVCHD which can work on PS3 and Blu-ray player. What's more, the HD videos of AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts, *.ts) can been converted to any other video formats. Integrate a free tool for capturing game video.

Though perhaps not a total video solution, Total Video Converter does support a wealth of audio and video formats, including 3GP, PSP, AVI, MOV, and SWF. On top of that, it can rip DVDs and cut movies into smaller, more manageable fragments. In our testing, we appreciated the program's conversion speed and quality. Total Video Converter is well-suited for batch conversion. We found the interface straightforward, with one minor exception: the cumbersome Select Format dialog.

Link download
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?syn2fkmxluab9pz
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2011, 05:01 PM
RE: Total Video Converter 3.50 Full Version
Video converters are the converters which are used to convert video files from one format to another format. There are lots of converters available on the Internet. I have been using Any Video Converter for converting audio/video files. It is an all-in-one video converting freeware with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed, and an excellent converter.
04-15-2011, 08:50 PM
There are many video converter are available in the market to convert video's,video converters are used to crop a video's or convert video's to one format to another format,its really very good software,i saw the link above to download a video converter 3.50,iits very good thing to peoples who want converter software they can easily download this software from here.
06-06-2012, 08:03 AM
At first sight I guess this is exactly like others in his own category.I will to test and then back here.
I hope is efficient as they say : converts all video files to 3GP, MP4, PSP, iPod, SWF, FLV, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD, VCD, AVI.
The interface is not the greatest but it seems pure and okay, anyway is there option for change skin?
10-24-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2014 05:17 PM by AdelaideGross.)
Video Converter enables you to easily convert video files or home DVDs to video in any format including some popular 3D formats like 3D MKV,WMV,and AVI etc.It also allows you to adjust the video's resolution,frame rate,bit rate and so on. Here is some steps about how to convert video formats to another:

1.Click "Add or Drag File(s)" button or "Videos(s)" button to add video files.

2.Click "Preset Output" and choose your output device and format.Then click "CONFIRM" button.You can also choose a profile from the drop-down list.

3.Press "Convert All File(s) NOW" button to start converting.

The conversion process is very simple and will not take long.
12-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Total Video Converter 3 50 Full Version
I use to own a pc and used iWisoft Free Video Converter. Worked great but they dont have mac support. Anybody know of a similar program with the same conversion capabilities and with presets for ipods and such
12-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Maybe FormatFactory works for you, but i'm not sure.
http://www.pcfreetime.com/