Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i remove cellphone virus?
04-01-2011, 05:28 AM
How can i remove cellphone virus?
i encounter a virus and i cannot delete it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2011, 07:25 PM
RE: How can i remove cellphone virus?
connect the mobile phone and your computer using the USB cable and then find something better to do is give it otherwise format it. If you can not or does not work, take a telephone technician.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2011, 03:12 PM
(04-01-2011 05:28 AM)jabarim95 Wrote:  i encounter a virus and i cannot delete it.

I have this type of problem when I have not installed Net Quin antivirus in my cellphone. If your network provider allow you to use internet then download this software and then after scan your cell phone. You will feel free after it.
07-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I have no idea about this. but i think you should consult with mobile technician. it is a good topic. thanks for this.
07-24-2012, 05:45 PM
It is not bad to fix your own phone when its attacked by Virus, but i guess it will only make your phone's condition worst, so better find a good technician and let it fix for more assurance.It may costs you but its more practical.
07-27-2012, 01:57 PM
The mobile phone Trojans will affect your mobile in two ways. They are annoying malware, which will drain your battery or try and send premium rate messages but will do no real damage to the phone itself. Then you have the more malicious malware that can disable programs or even disable the phone itself. Needless to say it is undesirable to contract any of these files. Annoying activities of a Trojan would be changing your desktop around or silly icons appearing. Malicious damage from a Trojan is capable of deleting files on your new 8MP mobile phone or PDA and allowing personal and confidential information to be collected without you being aware. Powerful AVG Software can help in protecting your mobile keeping safe from virus attacks.
11-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Your memory card might be infected with a shortcut virus when you plugged in the memory card and does not open the actual contents on the drive or see nothing...1st thing you need to do is to scan your card first with an antivirus program.
09-23-2016, 08:45 PM
Connect your mobile with computer using the USB cable and then find something better to do is give otherwise format it. If you can not or does not work take a cellphone technician.
09-28-2016, 03:32 AM
(09-23-2016 08:45 PM)adlersmith Wrote:  Connect your mobile with computer using the USB cable and then find something better to do is give otherwise format it. If you can not or does not work take a cellphone technician.
Connecting a possible infected device to a computer isnt a good idea.
You could infect the computer too.
Just reset phone to the factory default.
Bit of googling to find howto for your phone should do the trick.
07-24-2018, 09:34 PM
You can install an anti-virus tool on your device and scan it. A program can detect possible threats. And you then know what is the main issue. If you connect your infected phone to a safe PC you might get infection further