Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Roboform security issue
08-23-2011, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2011 05:08 AM by GohnDelman.)
Roboform security issue
Hello,
I wish to buy Roboform 7. Is Roboform safe for my passwords ?
I ask this because I saw in the internet that you can download the original software (version 6.xx) and combine it with a license cracker. I don't understand how a security software that is meant to protect my passwords can be cracked. Does this mean that the one who cracked the license could crack other people's passwords that use Roboform ?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2011, 10:17 PM
RE: Roboform security issue
RoboForm is completely safe for your passwords. I've been using it for 8 years.

Every software has a "crack." The crack is referring to a way to get the software for free, but it's an unregistered version of the software. Search for "crack" for just about any software title and you will find multiple listings.

Just make sure you get the software from the main site and you will be fine. They've never had any security issues and I absolutely love the software.
11-24-2011, 11:40 PM
One of the best free security products we have found is Comodo Antivirus. This is a comprehensive piece of software that can stand up to the likes of Norton Antivirus, NOD32 and McAfee.
09-08-2016, 03:21 PM
How about the security of the Roboform files stored in the users PC, and on Roboform servers?