Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best NFS
11-24-2011, 10:11 PM
RE: Best NFS
Usually i don't play games but i am really interested in all sports like cricket, football, tennis and badminton. I have NFS most wanted and counter-strike installed in computer. Right now i am playing NFS most wanted and its really nice and fun game. But my friends were playing NFS carbon and they don't like that game. From my point of view NFS most wanted is best game of NFS.

Deepak Kamani
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2011, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 09:08 PM by stillballs.)
I also have played all games in the NFS series & my most favourite is Most Wanted. I have played this game over thrice, its great.
08-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Well....
Most Wanted is the best NFS I've ever played. I also like the new Hot Pursuit, but it loses to MW because of its annoying cutscenes and lack of a replay mode.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2012, 01:39 AM
I could spend almost whole day playing NFS games. I just love it so much. I also like RPGs because I get to choose character and play it with the other members. It's really fun.
09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
I like the NFS Underground.... The graphic is so smoot as long as i can see and the scenario is good enough
07-11-2016, 08:26 PM
I played all NFS editions. I like its activities so much. It is very thrilling car racing games. But my preferred NFS game is NFS hot desire. I like its features and car designs. I would like to desire all its levels.