Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows 7 or vista..?
02-06-2011, 11:52 AM
RE: Windows 7 or vista..?
Windows 7 has many features which vista doesn't have.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2011, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 04:02 PM by vancuper.)
Windows Vista and Windows 7 both of the Operating System released by the Microsoft. Windows Vista and Windows 7 both is the very good Operating System. Windows 7 Provided the Best Graphics and Speed than Windows Vista Operating System.
03-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Windows 7 is the best as well as very easy in operation compared to Vista. This is an updated version of the Windows operating system. This new version of the window is very good advanced features that are useful to work very easily.
03-29-2011, 03:21 AM
According to me Windows7 is my best operating system. This is a more recent version of Microsoft. Windows 7 will be a completely new operating system. Users might take a while to get used to the new taskbar and Aero Peek, but they're a pleasure to use. It will provide nice speed and security to us.
04-05-2011, 01:09 AM
In my opinion Windows 7 is better than Vista.
04-15-2011, 08:14 PM
Windows 7 is a good and convenience operating system. It has good gazettes. Windows 7 is really very nice. Win 7 is one of the most stable operating system from the Microsoft since the other operating system from Microsoft. It has nice features.
04-20-2011, 05:41 PM
Windows Vista contains many changes and new features, including an updated graphical user interface and visual style dubbed Aero, a redesigned search function, multimedia tools including Windows DVD Maker, and redesigned networking, audio, print, and display sub-systems.
04-20-2011, 06:08 PM
I would recommend you a Windows 7 rather than Vista. Vista is complicated I must say its not a user-friendly OS. Windows 7 is great because it has a mixed feature of Windows XP and Vista.
04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
I am using Windows 7 because It is awesome operating system. It is good for booting and graphical work. Windows 7 has so many features fast booting and snap. I used an excellent feature of this system.
05-03-2011, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011 04:29 AM by dellinqwartz.)
As per my view windows 7 is best because because there are so many features available like Multiple Instances of Same Program. It has Nice backup security system. This new version of window is very good and advanced features that are useful for the work very easily.