Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows 7 or vista..?
06-07-2011, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 03:27 AM by immhayoung.)
RE: Windows 7 or vista..?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 announced on 18 March 2010. A beta was released on July 12, 2010. The final version was released to the public on 9 February, 2011. At the time of issue, it became mandatory. Technet has information for locking or through Windows Update, download, or order the DVD of Windows 7 SP1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Windows 7 is Powerful and fastest Operating System.The main Features of windows 7 include:
- Mobile users Direct access to corporate networks without a need to VPN.
- Find information to repositories, including Share Point sites and userinterface.
- Decrease the time branch office users spend waiting to download files across the network.
10-18-2011, 05:22 PM
In my opinion,Windows 7 is better than Vista,i found it easier and user friendly than Vista.
11-14-2011, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 09:37 PM by tech.biztech.)
As per my view vista is best. I am with vista ultimate sp2 64 bit currently. It is a pretty excellent OS really. I am a computer engineer by trade and I have used many computers over the last 5 years of my computing history and I saw vista is much better than windows7.
12-01-2011, 04:09 PM
It is, however, no way, shape, or form a new version of Windows. It is only with the majority of Vista, but not all, of the trash picked up. What is really light or Vista, thinking of the days of Windows 98, second edition of Vista.
12-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Windows 7 is the best and very friendly in the operation of the comparison of Vista. This is an updated version of the Windows operating system. This new version of the window is very good and advanced features that are useful for the work very easily.
08-05-2016, 05:20 PM
Window 7 is the best as well as very simple to use in the working in the evaluation of the Vista. It is an updated version of the Windows based pc. This new version of window is very good and innovative features that are useful for the work very easily.
08-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Are you really reacting to a question about Windows 7 or Vista ?
Its a topic thats 5 years old.
Maybe you are a bot ?
11-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Window 7 is the best as well as very simple to use in the operating in the comparison of the vista. It is an updated version of the Windows operating system. This new form of window is very good and innovative features that are useful for the work very easily.