Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Managing portable memory storage devices
12-30-2011, 02:36 PM
Managing portable memory storage devices
I have worked at helping to developing and distributing a software solution that provides control over the use or ability to connect portable memory of any type for either the individual or company network .
The primary goal is to protect data from being copied and to help against malware being uploaded.
I can't understand why this security laps isn't high on the list of security measures that needs addressed. Stopping the theft of customer lists to engineering drawing or just simply private information. Customers we have and some are high profile really like the product but we need to find out if it's the lack of interest or our lack of getting in front of who we need to get the product in front of that limits our US sales. We have more interested customers outside the US for some reason. Is it the we have greater trust of employee's? Anyone with a thought on the importance of having the ability to have this type of control along with the ability to id who downloaded a file and what file was download we like to hear from you.

I don't wish to use this to find customers just to hear what you think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply