Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please suggest me Full antivirus??
11-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Please suggest me Full antivirus??
Please provide me list of some full antivirus software which can helpful for virus removal.
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2009, 03:43 AM
RE: Please suggest me Full antivirus??
I have seen Avira Antivirus to be very good full antivirus software. Good thing is Avira is free unless otherwise you go for their Pro version. Free version is quite capable and good.

Download here: http://www.free-av.com/en/download/index.html
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2009, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2009 11:20 PM by Aakash.)
Hi Guys. I am Thomas.
I agree with Aakash. Avira Antivirus is one of the good antivirus software.
It is also available in free version.
09-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Your first answer is right, not an anti-virus software will give you 100%. You really need to use common sense. When you access WOT (Web of Trust) in your browser. It helps a lot to keep away from harmful sites. There really is the best anti-virus program. The following list contains a very well paid. Norton Internet Security Kaspersky Internet Security AVG Internet Security, ESET Smart Security, Avira AntiVir Premium. All these provide very good protection.
12-08-2010, 10:38 AM
The Quick Heal Will Give You a Some What way a Good Protection From The Virus. If You Purchase it Then It will Give you a Good Security Then The Others. It will also Give a Good Security and Give a Firewall.
12-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Every year, antivirus software developers compete against each other to claim the title of best antivirus software.I prefer Norton antivirus for my desktop and laptop. Its protection against current and future malicious programs. But always keep one thing you have to update this antivirus on daily basic.
12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I suggest you avira & avast. Both are very good antivirus and very strong. Avast automatically scan computer and safely remove virus or malware.
12-28-2010, 01:02 AM
Avast antivirus software installed .. its the best anti-virus software. All of its options, such as online web scanner, anti-spyware software. Its almost all of the virus effectively. Already installed and registered on a regular basis updates.after to avast.com get free registration code. Also install Spybot search and destroy to give more protection, the system.
12-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Full antivirus is Quick Heal Total Security. It is the best antivirus.There are so many features available like lighter, smarter and faster. It is Preemptive threat protection. It also provides Network security. It supports IPv6.
01-08-2011, 05:37 AM
Rapid treatment will give you what a good way to protect from the virus. If you buy and then we will give you a good security, and others. It will also provide a good security, to the firewall. Anti-virus software developers the best title of the competing requirements of anti-virus software.I like my Norton anti-virus desktop and notebook computers. Protection of its current and future malware. But always keep one thing you have to update the anti-virus daily basis.
Thread Closed