PC Security Forum

Full Version: World best antivirus(Free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BitDefender Anti-virus, the average detection capabilities compared to the first on our list. It provides all the features of Trend Micro products, although it does not work so nice to do lots of new features, they can provide more then capacity.
The best and advanced anti virus software are as follows:-

1. McAfee VirusScan.
2. ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
3. HandyBits.
4. F-Secure.
5. Symantec Security Check.
A combination of Avast and Zonealarm firewall is good if you are looking for something free.I also use a free to me supplied by my ISP Norton internet security. I only mention the last,because sometimes you can get security software supplied by the ISP that is free to their customers,check with the ISP.
In my view, Norton Antivirus program is the worlds best antivirus, however, its not free. AVG is the best free antivirus & millions of people around the globe use AVG Anti-Virus Free for their basic online activities.
Avast is the one of the world best Anti-Virus software.It is best anti-virus for my PC and clear all he infected viruses from the PC. It also checks for spywares. You can use the trial version which is free of cost.
I'm excited to the new Norton.
I used that a years ago and then it was good but later I don't get updates as I remember.
There was a problem with the registration too.

Now I hope I will see it again : )
Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus which is very advance and very advance to protect your PC from the virus and save it from the virus which can harmful for your PC.
I have an experience with Kasperky softwares, I have used KAV (kaspersky Antivirus) for two years and now I'm using Kaspersky Pure, really Kaspersky softwares are the best ever.
I am using Kaspersky for over two years. And I get it best though I have experience of using Avira.Avira is good for Windows XP users.
The best free anti-virus is Avast I found.I am using it for long-time and I am satisfied with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's