PC Security Forum

Full Version: Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
great forum,learned a lot from this forum,this is my first posts here.if its not allowed to post here,please admin move this thread to the right place.
Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum.
Hello everyone, myself Gritchen Lewis and I am a newbie to this forum. I found this forum very useful that's why I joined it. I am here to discuss about various issues related to PC world. Hope all of you will help me in increasing my knowledge level.
Sup everyone... hope all is doing well. I have a fair knowledge of computers, but I'm looking to expanding my knowledge with computer security, networks, etc. Can someone recommend a good site and a good book? Thanks.
Hi all,
I am new to pc security forum and I am very happy to be here.
Good Afternoon all,

My name is Jake, as you can see from my username. The (IS), stands for Information Security, I am currently a student on a Level 3 apprenticeship in IT Hardware, I am really interested in security. I am looking forward to speaking to you all! :)
Hello,
Just joined after Google search for security/privacy forums mentioned this one. Preparing my first home PC, so if I had a hobby I guess PC security & privacy would be it. Hope to learn enough to avoid the usual newbie pitfalls of taking a fresh rig online for the first time!
Welcome in here! We hope you learn and share your knowledge with others also.
I had forgot to mark the intro off my 'to-do' list, it got carried over to one list after another til I did it again.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's