Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer viruses removal?
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2010 04:40 AM by Aakash.)
Computer viruses removal?
ok, just back from school and on me computer i now have two problems i believe.
1. somebody have used my computer when I'm not there
2. in vista security it say i have a software, called "SpyAgent keylogger"

how do i go about removing it , thanks you
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2010, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2010 04:33 PM by Aakash.)
RE: Computer viruses removal?
Keyloggers are typically used by hackers to obtain user passwords, credit card information and all that. It essentially logs the keystrokes that user enters. If someone has mischieviously installed this one behind your back, there are two things you can do to remove it.

1. Start -> run -> msconfig ....see if spyagent entries are there and uncheck or delete them. Go to your programs folder, there must be a folder created by spytech...find it..delete it...if it doesn't delete because of running processes...

Download Unlocker http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/

Right click on the folder, unlock it and delete it.

Also download Spyware Terminator from http://www.spywareterminator.com/download/download.aspx

Install, update it. Reboot your machine, start in safe mode with networking and do a full system scan. Spyware terminator will find registry entries and other files infected with this keylogger.
This should remove it properly.

2. Second thing is make sure to keep a tab on whoever uses your computer behind your back with malicious intents!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2010, 09:16 AM
(04-01-2010 12:52 PM)siennal Wrote:  ok, just back from school and on me computer i now have two problems i believe.
1. somebody have used my computer when I'm not there
2. in vista security it say i have a software, called "SpyAgent keylogger"

how do i go about removing it , thanks you

Easy! Download and remove it with Determination MX

You can find it at http://www.proactivepatrol.com for free.

-Brian
12-01-2010, 02:27 PM
In many cases, a computer users overreaction to a virus that is far more viruses do damage if left to their own devices can lead to would be. A computer virus is a small software program that spreads from one computer to another computer and the computer that is interfering with the operation. If you already have an antivirus program installed on your computer, it is important that you keep up to date.
12-13-2010, 05:58 PM
A very easy way to remove viruses is a Determination MX applications. It is download very free of cost. And with the help of Determination MX settings option you can detect as well as remove virus in ten minutes.
12-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Tips tp remove keylogger.
(1)Download anti spyware software and scan computer.
(2)Disable unwanted processes using msconfig command
(3)Find keylogger files from computer and remove it.
12-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Almost people are use computer but they don't how to remove viruses.So I am giving u some tips for it. Keep your anti virus program up to date.Turn off System Restore.Use an online scanner.Use the Malicious Software Removal Tool.Stop a runaway virus.Manually remove viruses.
12-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for sharing, but i also want to give an advice that you should must Download Anti Spyware software with antivirus software because antivirus protect from PC virus and antispyware software remove malware,adware ,etc which comes from internet.it may crash our computer and speed becomes too slow.so make sure you should install antispyware softwares as well as antivirus softwares
12-31-2010, 09:38 AM
Start the computer in Safe Mode. This may be an option if the antivirus program does not work. This mode is typically used when there is a problem of critical system that interferes with the normal operation of Windows and can help solve the problem. To start the computer in Safe Mode, press the F5 key, or you can press the F8 key and select Safe Mode from the Startup menu. When started in Safe Mode, try running your antivirus program. This analysis can find Malware. If you can remove all the applications of malware found, this may solve your problem.
01-09-2011, 05:25 AM
A very simple way to clear the virus is a determination of the MX application. This is a very free download fees. And the determination of MX and help set the option, you can detect and remove viruses in minutes.
Thread Closed