Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are the Best Gaming Computers on the Market Today?
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
What Are the Best Gaming Computers on the Market Today?
What are the best gaming computers on the market today and what makes them the best? Factors that top the list should include how fast the computer responds, the size of the memory, how good the picture looks, how good it sounds, price and warranty. Let's take a look at each of these.

A gaming computer should be fast. Period. A slow responding computer game is boring at best. At worst, it makes you want to break something. What makes the computer respond fast is a fast processor, or CPU. The 3.2GHz Intel Core i7 965 processor is currently the fastest processor on the market. It's used in quite a few of the better units. The next factor to look at is the available memory. The memory on a gaming computer should be at least 1 RAM. More is better. The Falcon Northwest Mach V, for example has 12 GB. It's especially necessary if you're running multiple games on the same computer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2011, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 02:59 AM by anflecher.)
RE: What Are the Best Gaming Computers on the Market Today?
First of all you have the latest gaming processor and extreame series mother board like I7 processor and that compitable mother board with 6 GB DDR 3 ram, 1 TB hard disk and 2 GB nvidia GTX 570 graphics card. This is the best gaming computer in market.
09-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Ha..Ha.There have many gaming configured PC in market from different brand.I think you should specify actually what you want.Thanks for your curiosity.
01-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I checked on Best buy..

The gaming computer's price is starting from $650 (approx.)

With following configrations:
AMD FX-Series processor; 10GB memory; 1TB hard drive
1GB dedicated graphics; built-in wireless networking; Bluetooth