Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is the Best Free Anti-Virus for Windows Vista?
04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: Which is the Best Free Anti-Virus for Windows Vista?
There are many anti viruses are available in the market like avira ,kesper sky,NOD 32,symentec,quick heal etc, anti virus is protect your computer from harmful viruses, but for windows vista i suggest you to use a NOD 32 anti virus to your PC,its faster and more reliable anti virus for windows vista.
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2011, 07:06 PM
In my opinion, AVG is a best antivirus software for windows vista. It is very easily available in AVG website for free as well as you can purchase it and update it in a time period. It can provide a best security for windows vista.
05-03-2011, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011 04:34 AM by dellinqwartz.)
Anti virus software provides an essential layer of protection from a multitude of virus, trojan, worm, spyware, adware, dialer, keylogger and rootkit infections. As per my view Avira Anti virus is best for windows vista. AntiVir is actual ablaze on assets and the apprehension amount of malware is outstanding, better than almost every other antivirus according to tests.
05-09-2011, 03:39 PM
I think AVG is one of the best antivirus for windows. It have all great advanced features. I am also using windows 7 on my pc and It is really protect of my pc very well for virus.
06-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Avast is one of the best free anti virus,not only that it uses small amount of memory in your computer when it runs and scan but it also have a lots of features.
07-27-2011, 07:51 AM
Avira anti-the best free antivirus for windows vista. Because there are so many features that can be used like a simple installation and Setup. Standard and professional-level, easy one-click configuration system with individual settings for. You can search for all files directory and archive. Up to 3 computers license.
Thread Closed