Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Browser do you prefer??
03-29-2011, 03:25 AM
RE: Which Browser do you prefer??
Your Internet browser is the key the World Wide Web. There are many browser are available like Mozila firefox,Internet explorer,Google chrome,Opera and other. Firefox is great, if you have the correct settings. It Provided Fast Download Speed and fast crawling Speed. It Provided many Features and Facility.
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2011, 11:09 PM
There are many browsers are available like internet explorer,Mozilla Firefox,Google chrome,safari etc,but my favorite browser is Mozilla Firefox. because of its easy to use . Mozilla Firefox browser has also very good speed to search the information from the internet.
04-14-2011, 05:03 PM
My favorite web browser are Mozila Firefox ,Opera,Google Chrome and Safari.
04-15-2011, 08:17 PM
I like google chrome and also it is my favourite browser. I like it much and also use it mainly for my personal use. Also it provides much wide screen which is beneficial for showing much content on one page
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
I prefer to make use of fire fox or Google chrome. These both browser are lovely. They provide you a pleasant speed on Web. Google give you a lovely security regarding virus and unknown worms. And it contain so lots of advanced features in it.
04-20-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't use IE at all. Perhaps, in terms of speed, I like Chrome but in terms of security I would prefer more on Mozilla.
07-14-2011, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2011 05:03 PM by kalvin1924.)
Mozilla Fire Fox is the best web search me.It is a well-liked open-source web browser.It will contain so plenty of advanced tools which are nice. Also it provides much wide screen which is beneficial for showing much content on page.
07-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Mozilla Firefox is very user friendly as compared to Chrome and IE
07-18-2011, 07:23 PM
There are so many Internet Browser are available such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox , Safari, Opera. But I use Mozilla Firefox, Its more faster and easy to access with all the useful add ons and provide high security
Thread Closed