Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wireless Router Problem
01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Wireless Router Problem
Hello,

I know i can surf anonymously on the Internet through a proxy but what if I want my wireless router to show a different ip address instead of the original ip? just in case I have a devise connected and I don't want that devise to broadcast the original ip? is that possible to do and how if its possible. thank you..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: Wireless Router Problem
I dont think so its possible
12-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Some times after many changes and many restarts your routers configuration files can get messed up.I have tried a bunch of different things, such as changing the wireless channel, moving the router, unplugging all of my cordless Phons. As the wireless router packs and uses several technologies, almost simultaneously, many wireless router problems are likely to crop up.
12-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Wireless router support is obviously a good selling point, but for me, the important feature is the range of boosters. I like to work in a different room, and my laptop at home, some are very far from my wireless router. This series will help boost the signal transmission than standard routers, the stronger, in a home or office a better experience for all rooms.
05-01-2011, 05:48 AM
It's not big problem some time that problem aeries about the data mining and it's traffics evolution. In which way you have to Just restart your wireless router and solve that problem.
03-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Downloading large documents or streaming facts and figures for long time span causes a dwelling network router to generate heat. In some cases, routers will overheat due to the sustained hefty burden. An overheated router will behave unpredictably, eventually disconnecting apparatus from the localized mesh and crashing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2013 04:30 PM by Golempie.)
(03-22-2013 07:45 PM)iaanhayden Wrote:  Downloading large documents or streaming facts and figures for long time span causes a dwelling network router to generate heat. In some cases, routers will overheat due to the sustained hefty burden. An overheated router will behave unpredictably, eventually disconnecting apparatus from the localized mesh and crashing.

And how does this help answering the question about wanting a different IP-adress ?
Tip: look at date of post before you answer.
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 04:30 PM by iaanhayden.)
And how does this help answering the question about wanting a different IP-adress ?
Tip: look at date of post before you answer
Don't waste your time to write some stupid things. And cheek the question what he asked.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2013, 07:20 PM
(04-02-2013 04:29 PM)iaanhayden Wrote:  Don't waste your time to write some stupid things. And cheek the question what he asked.

Exactly: so why did you tell about overheating routers if he asks about
how to change his ip-adress.