Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Open Bin files
07-29-2009, 05:11 AM
Open Bin files
Open Bin files easily without burning them
In order to a open bin file, well .bin file as they say, you don't need any expensive image burner program. I have seen a number of people are uncertain about how to open a bin file. Many of the classic solutions include opening a .bin file with some sort of image burner like nero (nero startsmart in particular) or shelling money on purchasing an expensive program dedicated to extracting such files.

Well no more pain, opening Bin file is easier than it may seem and no, you don't need to purchase anything for that.

You don't have to burn bin image before you can start reading it. All you need is a free program and it'll extract bin file contents in a breeze and you'll be reading it right away.

BIN files are usually used together with CUE files to facilitate the running of CD and DVD images without the need for a CD or DVD or even a disk drive.

The BIN file possesses the data from the disk while the CUE file is the image that permits the reading of the disk. A BIN file usually requires a CUE file for it to be opened or burned. A CUE file on the other hand contains a series of instructions that can guide a user into burning the BIN image. In some instances, the CUE file may be absent or missing when the user attempts the downloading of a BIN file.

A bin file can also be a video file saved as raw binary data from a DVD or other media; may be saved along with a .CUE file that describes what data is saved in the BIN file. Since BIN video files may contain long streams of video, they may be several gigabytes in size.

Now, to the brilliant program that can open .bin file easily. It is Isobuster. You can download it here:- Isobuster download.

Anything you have to work with a bin file. Just locate it from Isobuster's file -> open image menu and once the file get loaded. You can just extract the bin or Iso or other image format supported to the location of your choice.

Other programs that can open bin files are

Golden Hawk Technology CDRWin
Roxio Creator 2009
UltraISO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2010, 04:35 PM
RE: Open Bin files
I have read the above comment.It information.I really good to think bin file, unlike other files such as. Exe,. Wpd. Doc,. Xls, etc.It's not an actual program that is used to open separately.It's a kind of binary file in general.
01-03-2011, 10:57 PM
You just download the latest, some local sponsorship program Baddest torrent. However, this is just a bunch of bin files. You realize this is a ISO CD image, or ... but you do not know how to run them. You only need to create a text file, unless an extension is named the exact clue as your bin file the same thing. In this text file, you need this information.
01-29-2011, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2011 01:59 PM by carlrnlds.)
BIN files are one of CD/DVD image formats. A .bin file is one of a pair of files the other one being a .cue file that make up what is known as a disk image. Daemon Tools - it is by far the easiest to use for reading .bin files. It creates an artificial drive letter, and you can open nearly any bin/iso/cue file. It mounts the file image as a drive, and you can explore it at will.
06-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Greetings,
I am working on translating a PSP game. I believe that the scripts i am looking for are in the .bin files I've tried a similar method of yours and an another maneuver. I simply failed . I have published my attempts of opening the .bin files on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMHvYknJ3Pw
I appreciate your help,
Thank you.