Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Linux vs Windows 7
07-29-2012, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 10:51 PM by Raemie Barbra.)
RE: Linux vs Windows 7
I personally prefer Linux. It is fine in every aspect. Linux will NEVER get a virus. Besides it is faster since it's a smaller operating system with less bloated code.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2012, 05:08 PM
Windows 7 as it is new generation operating system,user friendly interface, it has much more graphical interface and quite effective without extra burden on system as compared to Linux.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Ever since I learned how to use computer, I have already known Windows. I still use it until now and it's the best for me. I'm so used to that system and I can walk browse through my computer easier. Windows 7 is the best for me.
09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
okay, so what is your suggestion to us? Do we need to use Windows 7 or its later version in the future, or just using Linux instead?
09-27-2012, 04:17 AM
I like Windows 7. As i found it it easy than Linux.I am using Windows 7 ultimate.Though Linux has some different feature for user than Windows but Windows is easy to handle.
12-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the information. I prefer Windows 7. It’s a familiar OS and is very easy to use.
12-27-2012, 11:30 PM
(09-26-2012 06:02 PM)komputer Wrote:  okay, so what is your suggestion to us? Do we need to use Windows 7 or its later version in the future, or just using Linux instead?

I suggest dual-boot if you play the new games.

If not, try out Linux Mint, its easy to use.
pro : No troubles with virus/malware.
con : Its less used, so you probally cant ask friends how to do stuff.
01-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Windows 7 takes less time to transfer large file where Linux is faster in booting. Home basic version of Windows 7 is developed for emerging markets where Home basic version of Linux is developed for Crunchbang or Ubuntu.
07-11-2016, 08:25 PM
For your os, based upon on your processing needs. Windows can not do several things you can do, Linux program for Linux program can not do something Ms windows can do. They can do most of the people who need their computer systems to do.
11-16-2016, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 06:23 PM by wandi099.)
I use both of them, but I still choose windows 7 because I'm used to use it even if the windows are very vulnerable to the virus, so I use a dual os in my computer. I just using linux to surf on the internet, and use linux only to configure the server because I worked as a system administrator. If you like to play some games, of course the windows is the best choice, if you want to be safe from virus linux is the answer.