Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey please help me for computer speed..
01-27-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey please help me for computer speed..
Hey please help me..
I have computer which has 3 GB RAM but when i start my computer its take so much time which is comparably high then others. So please help me..
How to Make Your Internet Faster - Increase a Computers Overall Speed and Performance Quick and Easy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 08:07 PM by jhonas.)
RE: Hey please help me for computer speed..
You must use a norton anti virus software in your PC.it will installs quickly and does not slow down the speed of a PC .It will Immediately identifies the virus-infected e-mails and prevents entry of a data-corrupting virus into a PC!!
09-01-2012, 01:17 AM
Too many information on the desktop computer also would affect the pc performance. The strategies, media information, images, take quite a lot memory so that you will always feel your pc runs slowly.
09-01-2012, 01:43 AM
You may also try defragging your computer. I usually do it to speed up my computer performance.
09-26-2012, 06:04 PM
is it a new one or not? If it is a new one, than you should check about the existence of virus,
09-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Don't burden your C drive. After daily work clean recent, temp, %temp% and prefetch folder.These folder doc are unnecessary for you and burden to your memory.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2012, 08:53 PM
(01-27-2010 03:06 PM)carvercasey Wrote:  Hey please help me..
I have computer which has 3 GB RAM but when i start my computer its take so much time which is comparably high then others. So please help me..
How to Make Your Internet Faster - Increase a Computers Overall Speed and Performance Quick and Easy

Delete all temporary files, history, and cache and then defragment your computer. Then install a light and fast antivirus program and scan your computer. I’m using Immunet Plus for my computer you may also try it or use any other good AV software in your computer.