Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best free antivirus software
01-08-2011, 07:20 AM
RE: Best free antivirus software
I use AVG anti-virus, and about three years. I am very used to this anti-virus because it gives me complete satisfaction with his work is concerned. When I tried to compare it with other free products of its kind available on ...
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Antivirus software provides an essential layer of protection from a multitude of virus, trojan, worm, spyware and kylogger infections. There are more than several companies provide anti-virus software for free. I like Avast because It runs quick and free, works great, faster than Norton IS 2010 and works easier than most anti virus software that I have used.
02-01-2011, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2011 04:59 AM by Aakash.)
I am also using Avira Antivirus software. I think its a best security for the our PC. It is very easy to install. Its allows to scan files in real time using a scanner to access. There are several options to scan to meet individual or corporate security policies. For example, the recurrence and the number of scanned files to be expanded and can be defined.
02-25-2011, 03:25 PM
My Favourite Anti virus are below
AVG Free Edition
BitDefender Online Scan System
McAfee VirusScan for Windows
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal Pro
avast! Home Edition
Panda Antivirus Platinum
Norton AntiVirus
HandyBits
HijackThis Software
ESET NOD32 Antivirus
03-21-2011, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2011 01:03 PM by rinksnik123.)
There are so may anti virus softewrae are available in market like Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal, Panda Antivirus Platinum, Norton AntiVirus, HandyBits, and E scan anti virus. But I have use an AVG anti virus on mu pc. It can protect of my pc very well for virus.
03-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Kasperskay is the best free antivirus software.Kaspersky products for our home and Office designed specifically to provide protection runs without problems and quality. It is best free software for 2011.
03-24-2011, 02:52 AM
AVG Antivirus is the best free antivirus software available. AVG Anti-Virus Free is a tool for anti-spyware and anti virus full e-mail includes a link Scanner scheduled scanning options automatic updates and more. No need to pay for an antivirus program when the best free antivirus software in the world, is just a download.
04-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Anti-virus is very useful to our computer,anti virus is protect your computer from harmful viruses, there are many free anti viruses you can get from the internet,many sites provide free antivirues like avira,kesper sky,NOD 32,symentec,quick heal etc, but from my opinion i suggest you to use a Avira anti virus to your PC,its really nice anti virus.you can download free from the internet.
04-14-2011, 09:59 AM
For protection purpose to use best free Anti- Virus software as under,
1) AVG Anti-virus
2)Avira Anti-virus
3)Avast Anti-virus
05-09-2011, 03:42 PM
There are several antivirus software are available which is good to know about it. I think Avast is one of the best antivirus software. It can protect your pc very well from virus.
Thread Closed