Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best NFS
02-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Best NFS
Which is your favourite NFS and which was the one you hated most?
In my opinion, the best is NFS Most Wanted, and the worst is NFS Carbon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2010, 05:50 PM
RE: Best NFS
I've played NFSU,NFSU2,NFSMW & Pro Street but i think this one is the best It's very enjoyable and lots of fun to try and complete! Pro Street was disapointing, i didn't like the way it was on proper tracks and not on the streets.

I'm a the only one who thinks this is the best NFS, or are there others?
12-18-2010, 07:28 AM
I played all NFS versions. I like its games so much. It is very thrilling car racing games. But my favorite NFS game is NFS hot pursuit. I like its functions and car models. I would like to chase all its stages.
12-18-2010, 01:39 PM
Oh, I am the big Racing game love and also having huge collection in this types of game. I got NFS all version and part but some of my best favourite, like NFS Most wanted, NFS Undercover and NFS Swift, And the my worst NFS game is NFS Pro street.
12-27-2010, 05:12 PM
The series was originally developed by Canadian company Distinctive Software, which became known as EA Canada.Underground is really fantastic, a new level, but I also enjoyed the high stakes. The script was good and the blacklist always made sure you had something to fight against the persecution was necessary and was one of the most enjoyable part of the most popular.
04-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I am a big fan of NFS series and NFS Most Wanted is my favorite and best title so far, i really very enjoyed this game, it has awesome soundtrek and car customization option, graphics are also great. Overall awesome game and recommended to anyone.
04-02-2011, 03:07 AM
After a reboot of the franchise with need for Speed Underground, EA continues to produce some permanent street racers for the speed of the banner. Need for speed Most Wanted last year, which is hilariously over-the-top live-action cutscenes and participation in pursuits seriously tense police, proved to be the high watermark for the franchise.
04-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I really like NFS. It is really good for playing and watching. It is amazing and fantastic graphics It has. It gives me a good excitement and fun too. Some adventures games are really good for motivation. I really eager for new NFS games. They are always superb for users.
10-22-2011, 02:05 AM
I like Need For Speed Underground.Its one of my favorite games.
11-02-2011, 04:20 PM
I also have played all games in the NFS series and my most favorite one is Most Wanted. I have played this game more than 3 times, its really great.