Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer viruses removal?
01-11-2011, 05:55 AM
RE: Computer viruses removal?
If you do not already have antivirus software installed on your computer so you should be ashamed of yourself. Make sure you always keep your antivirus software updated, automatically updating it every day. First virus laptop repair, removal software download anti-virus.
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2011, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2011 08:33 AM by addieamela.)
The first step to remove viruses for free is a data backup. At work, it is usually removed from the hard drive of your computer and use the hard disk dock (pictured above) to save the data on the server. This is the surest way to save your files as backup files from a traditional external hard drive can be a greater likelihood of virus copies itself to the outside.
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
(12-18-2010 09:55 AM)algeraadrian Wrote:  Tips tp remove keylogger.
(1)Download anti spyware software and scan computer.
(2)Disable unwanted processes using msconfig command
(3)Find keylogger files from computer and remove it.

Thanks for sharing this great post....
02-07-2011, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 07:56 PM by SofiaBrown.)
(04-01-2010 12:52 PM)siennal Wrote:  ok, just back from school and on me computer i now have two problems i believe.
1. somebody have used my computer when I'm not there
2. in vista security it say i have a software, called "SpyAgent keylogger"

how do i go about removing it , thanks you

Keylogger.SpyAgent is a keylogger which is able to record all your information.

* Stop Keylogger.SpyAgent process using the windows task manager.

* Uninstall Keylogger.SpyAgent program from windows control panel Add/Remove Programs.

* Open windows registry using regedit.exe command. Find and Remove all Keylogger.SpyAgent Registry Files.

* Search for Keylogger.SpyAgent Files on your computer and delete it.
03-07-2011, 03:57 PM
A very easy way to remove viruses, is a destination MX applications. It is free to download. And with the help of parameters determination MX option, you can detect and remove viruses for ten minutes.
03-18-2011, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011 06:36 PM by nathan21labat.)
what are the top 10 anti virus application software now days.
is avast is top level application software.
03-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Avast is one of the better ones. Though when I tested it few years back, I found the interface a bit clumsy......perhaps the new versions are better..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Computer viruses have been in existence about as long as the personal computer has been. Viruses can advance and install the files in about any part of your computer already they accept infected your computer. They can cause a great deal of damage to your desktop or laptop and can even render your computer useless.
04-29-2011, 09:32 PM
If your computer is infected with the virus, then you as soon as possible.Your will want to remove the computer is acting weird, and you suspect you may be dealing with a virus. You know it can be harmful to your data, and for the system as a whole.
Thread Closed