Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does attacker find protocol at DNS Servers?
08-25-2012, 05:12 AM
How does attacker find protocol at DNS Servers?
I know you tecnies/computer experts already know the answers to this question but the reason i ask this question is because i want to know how all attacks are executed? I know that rootkit programs which content enters your computer that gives it malicious instructions, session hijacking uses cookies, a SQL attack because user input is not filtered; but I wonder how does an attacker find the protocol to exploit a DNS System.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2012, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2012 05:07 AM by kirkM6734.)
RE: How does attacker find protocol at DNS Servers?
I am sure that each attacker has his own way, I don't think this is the forum for that though. You will be lucky to get a response to this because I doubt PC Security is going to advertise how to hack. I understand it is just out of curiousity but I still don't think they'l answer
08-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Hi YellowFish,
Thanks for your curiosity.If you are really want a great reply I suggest you post search in a hacking related site.Hope you will get something positive.
11-01-2013, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2014 05:41 PM by ElliElie789.)
With a valid IP address (an IP address within the IP address range of a subnet), the attacker can gain access to the network and destroy data or conduct other attacks
07-26-2016, 03:44 PM
When DNS is compromised, several things can be happen. The first thing an attacker can do is divert all inbound visitors a server of their choosing. This allow them to produce additional strikes, or collect traffic logs that contain delicate information.

The second thing an attacker can do is catch all in-bound e-mail. Even more important this second option also allows the attacker to deliver e-mail on their part using the victim organization domain and collect traffic logs.