Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introductions
10-30-2012, 10:27 PM
nice to see you guys here
great forum,learned a lot from this forum,this is my first posts here.if its not allowed to post here,please admin move this thread to the right place.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: Introductions
Hello Friends
I am new in this community. I'm from USA and I want to share something with you that's I am funny guy, like to make new friends and most of the time like to spend with video games. I just want to say Nice to Meet you in this forum.
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone, myself Gritchen Lewis and I am a newbie to this forum. I found this forum very useful that's why I joined it. I am here to discuss about various issues related to PC world. Hope all of you will help me in increasing my knowledge level.

Technology plays a vital role in everyone's life
02-05-2013, 05:43 AM
Sup everyone... hope all is doing well. I have a fair knowledge of computers, but I'm looking to expanding my knowledge with computer security, networks, etc. Can someone recommend a good site and a good book? Thanks.
03-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi all,
I am new to pc security forum and I am very happy to be here.
05-17-2015, 10:52 PM
Good Afternoon all,

My name is Jake, as you can see from my username. The (IS), stands for Information Security, I am currently a student on a Level 3 apprenticeship in IT Hardware, I am really interested in security. I am looking forward to speaking to you all! :)

//ISJAKE//
Stay Secure, Stay Safe.
01-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Hello,
Just joined after Google search for security/privacy forums mentioned this one. Preparing my first home PC, so if I had a hobby I guess PC security & privacy would be it. Hope to learn enough to avoid the usual newbie pitfalls of taking a fresh rig online for the first time!
01-05-2016, 04:58 AM
Welcome in here! We hope you learn and share your knowledge with others also.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 08:22 AM by Orindaen.)
My apology
I had forgot to mark the intro off my 'to-do' list, it got carried over to one list after another til I did it again.