Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
buy antivirus
06-20-2010, 11:32 PM
buy antivirus
If I buy the software from a third party. Or an authorized seller. It's the same as the company's official site? Official site very expensive prices ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2010, 07:56 PM
RE: buy antivirus
Normally it is the same pricing. If you are being offered unusually huge discounts on the software by some third party, watch out if they are not selling pirated copies. You can always purchase from Trusted sources (Authorized resellers). Software maker sometimes have certain tie-ups with their resellers making them offer discounts on the MRP of software.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-17-2010, 03:33 PM
The new Panda Antivirus Pro 2010 is the easiest to use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers, online fraud and identity theft. Chat, share photos and videos, bank and shop online, read your favorite blogs or simply surf the Internet with complete peace of mind. It is a much faster than previous versions.
10-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Avast and Avira(Both free). I have used them both for years and have no complaints. Update them before you run them. Every time someone tries to attack my computer even when im not near it i know because of the fact that it sounds an alarm.
11-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Well,The new Quick Heel is the easiest to use as well as most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers, online fraud and identity theft. Chat, share photos and videos, bank online, read your favorite blogs or simply surf the Internet with complete peace of mind.
11-17-2010, 11:00 PM
Well,Personally I use Avast anti virus.By using my Internet Security is very good because it keeps them protected against Ensure that all emails sent and received are clean. Important work is that it safely.So Every Time I purchase Avast anti virus.
12-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Before you buy any antivirus, chech that antivirus software must be able to detect 100% of all in-the-wild threats to provide proper protection. There are so many antivirus available online and which is best for you and you have to choose few antivirus are AVG, Quickhill and many more.
01-10-2013, 08:35 PM
I have also noticed this price difference many times but I can’t trust them because there are many duplicate software available in the market.
11-21-2013, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014 01:01 PM by myheartbroken.)
The new Quick Heel is the easiest to use as well as most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about virus , spyware, rootkits, hackers, online fraud and identity theft.
11-22-2013, 01:43 AM
(11-21-2013 06:03 PM)myheartbroken Wrote:  The new Quick Heel is the easiest to use as well as most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, hackers, online fraud and identity theft.

I guess you mean QuickHeal not Heel. Smile