Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
6 steps to protecting your Windows computer
09-01-2012, 01:02 AM
RE: 6 steps to protecting your Windows computer
You need to set up anti-virus application on your pc. They are there a lot, some of them totally no cost, and no less in their features to other professional applications. One of those no cost applications is AVG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 02:59 AM
You purchased a pc. Your pc has become a friend and a place of storage of various information, records, games and more. But everything could change for a short time in the event of disease of your pc with virus, computer virus or malware.
02-07-2013, 08:27 PM
If you want to protect your Windows computer then you should use an effective antivirus software that really prevents your system from different kinds of malicious functions, worms and viruses. You should use Avast antivirus as it is the best software and provides better security than other antivirus softwares.

Technology plays a vital role in everyone's life
08-23-2016, 03:49 PM
I have used two steps for defending the windows computer. First of all to protected our pc we have to install the virus recognition program. And as secondly and finally closed down or change off the power when the pc is properly shuted down.
11-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Normally I always use the add-ons block pop-ups or advertising so that it can minimize the virus on the windows. Want to completely secure from viruses in windows it was virtually impossible for sure there will always be a gap so that the virus can enter, if you frequently browsing in internet and regulary download many software or other files you have to make sure the add-ons to be installed, you can also use deep freeze, if the windows exposed to the virus you just the need to restart and all will be right again but the consequences of new files that you create or add will be lost. Perhaps more details you can read on the net benefit from the deep freeze. You should also not be too easy or believe to visit the pages that are not known or do you think it was a bit strange, because the virus usually there. That's my advice that I can give from my experience over the years Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user