Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
5 Secrets to Computer Security
04-02-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: 5 Secrets to Computer Security
Change default manager passwords and usernames. Change the default network title. Turn on compatible encryption Latest wireless routers come with Wi-Fi defended get access to (WPA) or Wired matching Privacy (WEP) encryption expertise, and you can select the yearned grade of encryption to protected electrical devices communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 02:41 AM by Camron22.)
I have connected my computer with all my security devices and the company i have hired for security have installed their own software.That help me to protect my security devices as well as my PC also.

There is no real security except for whatever you build inside yourself
Find all posts by this user
09-19-2013, 08:28 AM
You can, though, use a free Windows password recovery program to crack or reset the password even if you can't get in to Windows XP at all. You can then create a new Windows XP password using the instructions above.
10-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Hello,

Thanks you so much for sharing the such a good information. when we conect the system through internet mostly time virus come through internet. so we update our firewall. Firewall is most important in any system it help to protect the computer from outside threats like hacker and virus.

Thanks

SiConsult
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Computer is very useful in this era. There are many techniques to computer security like Make sure you try another free antivirus program, Use a quality Firewall program, Change passwords again, Set up an anti-spy ware application and many more.