Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to rid your PC of spyware
09-28-2012, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 05:24 AM by CharlyMilsont.)
RE: How to rid your PC of spyware
There are various type of spyware which are affected on your computer. According to me, you should install quick heal anti-virus so that you can easily delete all spyware as well as it will recover your infected files.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2014, 08:14 AM
How to rid your PC of spyware
Do you use any third party software like Kazaa or other downloading software? That is what will kill you. If you have that, even pop up blasters will not work. The best bet is to get rid of that troublesome software first, completely gut it including any add-ons it brings with it.

Te quiero no por quien eres, sino por quien soy cuando estoy contigo
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: How to rid your PC of spyware
Spyware applications set up, usually without your authorization, on your pc, so that they can banner marketing company, record what sites you check out, let them know which products of interest to understand and record your pc Button and let them know what you re discussing about.
Find all posts by this user
06-30-2022, 04:20 AM
-
Some people make their living doing it.

People like andeleo788 post threads which set up other "users" sometimes other people, sometimes the same IP with two usernames to advertise. I believe andeleo may be related to someone who came on a week or so ago to advertise for the "Foremost Back Pain Clinic In India" post deleted by your moderating team. By asking the question, they feel the response would get around the anti-advertising rules. They also are upping the chances of someone seeing the advertising - if someone were to Google "How to get rid of back pain" this thread would pop up as a result albeit very far down the list of results .

But hey. It gives me something to do in my spare time


Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user