Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Samsung LN52A850 LCD TV
07-28-2011, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2011 03:02 AM by jomack.)
The Samsung LN52A850 LCD TV
If I were to ask you that what do you really need in a television, probably, being a customer of the 21st century, your answer would be "everything". These days the market is flooded with brands and models that promise to offer you everything. However, with such a cast myriad of choices it's tough to make a decision. After all it's a television, which you and your family will watch for at least a couple of hours in the day (most of the times more than that). It will have a direct impact on your eyes and on the eyes of your family.

So which television is the best? In my opinion it is Samsung LN52A850 LCD is one of the best televisions today. Why? Well, look at it! It's slim, compact and has a great picture quality! Let's look at the features in a bit more detail:

o The effect: has a choice between a 120 htz setting and the "game" setting. If you turn the 120 setting on, you get a 3 D effect that is great for games. However, if you want to watch a movie, then you can turn the 3 D effect off.

o Pixels: great picture quality because of the high pixel grade. A high pixel grade means you get richer and better hues of the reds and the greens and the blacks. Your picture has a greater detail and depth. Of course, not to mention that it's more comforting to your eyes.

o Sound: A picture without sound quality does not really impress too much. The sound quality of Samsung LN52A850 LCD TV is better than its predecessors, the 650 and the 750. Though one would love a surround sound, but the 850 does give you a value for your money.

o LCD: Samsung LN52A850 is a LCD TV. LCDs come with a higher contrast and have rich colors. The Samsung LN52A850 has all the great qualities of a LCD and yet has great features that completely revolutionalize the LCD experience! It is Wii safe and it's cheaper to repair a LCD than plasma.

o Picture settings are adjustable: comes with preset picture setting which can be changed easily as per your desires. Unlike the other television sets where the picture settings mostly go for a toss as soon as you hit the set button, this one has manageable controls. Also, if you think you don't like what you have done, you can always reset the picture to what it was in the beginning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2011, 07:12 AM
RE: The Samsung LN52A850 LCD TV
In my opinion, this is the Samsung LN52A850 LCD TV, one of the best today.This LCDs come with a higher contrast and have rich colors. High pixel level means you get a richer color and better red and green and black. Your pictures are more detailed and in-depth. Of course, not to mention it is more comforting to your eyes.
11-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Adding to the huge increases in features and functionality of the 750 sequence such as Home Viewing Gallery or MPEG3 is the 1.9" depth and DLNA compliance available only through certain devices using certain software. The aesthetics otherwise are very similar as is the menu system.
03-13-2012, 04:09 PM
The HDTV provides users the means to enjoy MPEG and JPEG files stored on exterior devices by connecting through a side-mounted USB 2.0, turning their LCD into a full-scale home viewing gallery, The Wiselink USB Port allows you to turn the 1080p panel into gigantic picture frame for enjoying JPEGs from a USB thumb drive or you can listen to your favorite MP3 files.
06-21-2012, 12:46 AM
This is really a nice technology. there is another model of Samsung which I really get inspired that is Samsung galaxy.
07-28-2012, 09:50 PM
This is such a great help for me, as you know I am planning to get a new television and I am confused on which brand i would go. But what is on my mins was Samsung. And now I've got confirmation. thanks .Smile