Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Avoid Android Malware
06-30-2013, 03:14 AM
How to Avoid Android Malware
Android malware is not uncommon. In spite of being based on Linux, Android mobile platform is no safe from being targeted by malware makers. Primarily being one of the most popular and fastest growing OS for smartphones, Android is normally the first choice for malware writers to target.

Here are few points that would help you to make your android phones or devices a bit safer to use..

Download or install stuff you need the most. Don't download each and every app out there. Trust me, you won't be using many of them.

Download apps or mobile stuff from official android store only. (Google Play Store)

Before installing any app, make sure to read what it does and what permissions it seeks

Be extra careful while downloading Games, Fun Apps like screen savers etc

If possible, use an antivirus for your mobile. It must be from a trusted AV maker.

If not in use, obviously deactivate your wireless connection or mobile Internet.

These were some of the tips in random fashion that I normally follow.
Add a couple of your own tricks to help other users keep their android phones malware free.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 07:59 PM by oliverhudsony.)
RE: How to Avoid Android Malware
As I have found some of most elegant way to avoid android maleware. The exclusive features and info of this post is terrifically looking cool for the Android users. It's truly unique, creative and valuable info for all time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply