The Godfather
Inception
The Hurt Locker
The Dark Knight
The Terminator 2
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2011, 03:40 PM
RE: Favorite movie?
Titanic is one of my favorite movie. I had seen this movie so many times. There is a good love story in this movie. The songs are also very nice. The action is very good. I like the scene when the ship is touch with the ice mountain. It is great movie.
03-28-2011, 03:11 PM
I would like to share my favorite movies,
Pulp Fiction
Aliens
The Matrix Reloaded
Terminator series
Transformers
The Transporter
District 9
Inception
The Hurt Locker
Black Hawk Down
03-29-2011, 03:03 AM
My favorite movie is pretty woman. It is wonderful romantic comedy films of the 1990s. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere and give excellent performance as a prostitute and a wonderful, intelligent businessman. It is a romantic movie film and beutiful. Pretty woman is very good romantic comedy films of the 1990s. It is a charming and funny, romantic film which was a great success.
04-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Titanic and Avatar are my favorite movies.
04-13-2011, 04:56 PM
My favorite movies of all time,
The Matrix
First Blood
Spider Man 2
Top Gun
Gladiator
The Dark Knight
The Godfather
Aliens
The Terminator 2
Speed
04-14-2011, 05:05 PM
My favorite movie are Pontypool ,The Midnight Meat Train,Slither ,Shuttle,Troy Story 3,Inception and Black Swan.
04-15-2011, 01:51 PM
Watching horror, action, science fiction and war related movies are my favorite type of movies. Some of my all time favorite movies are: Inception, Step Up 3d, Black Hawk Down, Troy, Shutter Island, Batman The Dark Knight and Iron Man 2.
04-15-2011, 08:11 PM
It's good to see a more positive review of the film, I think it did well as a sequel and handled Tony Stark's revelation that he's Iron Man well. I pointed how some faults as well as some highlights by writing a parody script as a way of reviewing it.
04-18-2011, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2011 12:12 AM by ceilfenze.)
My favorite film is final destination. It is action & horror film. I have seen it's all parts of film & all the film are fascinating. I like most this film. Nice story & nice technologies used in this film.
Thread Closed