Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Browser do you prefer??
01-19-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: Which Browser do you prefer??
Mozilla Fire Fox is the best web search me.This graphical browser that offers a wide range of functions. Firefox is one of the first to have tabbed browsing, which has now been taken over by Internet Explorer. The browser also offers integrated download management, bookmarks, and gradually found using the toolbar anti-phishing protection in Firefox and a dynamic search.
Find all posts by this user
01-27-2011, 03:10 PM
I prefer to use fore fox or Google chrome. These both browser are good. They provide you a nice speed on Internet. Google give you a good security regarding virus and unknown worms. And it contain so many advanced features in it.
01-27-2011, 04:15 PM
I use both but I like Firefox because its is faster then other browsers and provide many other features.
02-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Firefox is better than rest of the browsers because it's fast.
02-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Best web browsers are my view

Mozila Firefox
Internet Explore
Netscape Browser
Opera
Lunascape
03-02-2011, 05:07 PM
My favorite and most user friendly browser is Mozilla Firefox. It is a well-liked open-source web browser. It has much of the features and functionality of its competitor, while also incorporating modernism from its large open-source-development team. It is really amazing and outstanding.
03-14-2011, 02:34 PM
I am using fire fox and it was best browser for me. Fire fox providing nice speed and security to us. It will contain so many advanced tools which are very nice. I like it tool of private browsing. And this tool will help to surfing on web but privately.
03-15-2011, 07:42 PM
I prefer Mozilla Firefox web browser is all. Firefox is the best browser for viewing. He always very institution that other browsers are not provided. the speed of Firefox web browser is higher than any other browser. yes, most prefer Firefox.
03-19-2011, 05:09 AM
I like google chrome and also it is my favourite browser. I like it much and also use it mainly for my personal use. Also it provides much wide screen which is beneficial for showing much content on one page.
03-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Mozilla is the best. I have prefer Mostly web browser is the Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is the best browser to browse. It provided very facility whom other web browser does not provided. Firefox 's web browser speed is higher than any other web browser. I always like to work with Mozilla.
Thread Closed