Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Browser do you prefer??
01-19-2010, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2010 09:54 PM by kateriyan.)
Which Browser do you prefer??
Do you like IE or Firefox or Chrome?
I like Firefox..
Please share your reason for that.
Find all posts by this user
01-21-2010, 07:58 PM
RE: Which do you prefer??
You missed Opera here... I mostly use Opera for most part of my surfing. Reason: Great Innovative features, sleeker looks, small memory footprint compared to other browsers. Version 10 is out with more unique features..Give it a try. Other than Opera, Firefox is my second browser of choice for large number of useful addons, though I hate its memory hogging.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-29-2010, 12:39 PM
RE: Which Browser do you prefer??
I have prefer Mostly web browser is the Mozilla Firefox. Firefox is the best browser to browse. It provided very facility whom other web browser does not provided. Firefox 's web browser speed is higher than any other web browser. so, I have prefer mostly Firefox.
12-06-2010, 04:36 PM
My favorite and most user friendly browser is Mozilla Firefox. It is a well-liked open-source web browser. It has much of the features and functionality of its competitor, while also incorporating modernism from its large open-source-development team. Because of the environment of its programming, any person can add features to Firefox, increasing on its functionality each day while some other browsers need official updates.

Here are 03 main features:
01. Extensions and Add-Ons
02. Pop-up Blocking
03. Interface
12-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I always use Google Chrome.
12-14-2010, 02:56 PM
I used almost all browser but as per experience I prefer firs Chrome most. I like Chrome and Firefox browser most. Great speed and amazing features and much comfortable then others. Chrome has very nice themes as well. Usually I use these two regularly.
12-30-2010, 08:24 AM
I like google chrome because it is light and speedy browser.Tab management is very good.I directly load page so that is best to get data fast.I am using chrome now.
01-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Obviously your web browser software on your computer the most important works. Chrome, themes, and more useful features built in, translation. Google's web-based applications and applications running on a cloud feels that running a web browser is included on future investment .
01-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Actually I like to prefer firefox browser. I am using it from three month. Really its so fast and very easy to use. It has total security. it has fewer security holes and a tighter schedule of disclosing them. We can use it as a Multiple operating system platforms. In my opinion firefox is the best browser.
01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I always Prefer Mozilla Firefox as a Web Browser for My Laptop. I am used Mozilla Firefox as my Default Web Browser, Mozilla Firefox Provided Less load and better Speed that other Web browser and also Mozilla Firefox Provided many Usable and Important Features.
Thread Closed